Private Medical Insurances / Examinations etc.
These are NOT covered by the NHS.
For completion of any private work, you will need to see a Doctor.
Medical examinations are by appointment only.
Services provided in the surgery that are not covered by the NHS and a charge is payable, include:
- Medical examinations for employment
- HGV/PSV and sports medicals
- Private medical certificates
- Non NHS insurance forms
- Letter of support for incapacity etc (To whom it may concern letters)
- Holiday cancellation forms,
- Bank Loan insurance forms
- Sick notes for the first week of sickness
- Medical certificates or letters of incapacity for school/work.
- Prescriptions for medication to be taken abroad
- Prescriptions for non NHS medications i.e. - private prescriptions
Please speak to a member of staff for more details and fees applicable.